Christmas activities include spending time with the family, decorating the whole house for friends and relatives, inside and out, and shopping. It’s very important to spend Christmas with the kids. Both members of the family spend time baking cookies on this day, making fudge and cooking a large Christmas dinner with all the trimmings. The kids love to see each other and spend the day playing games and exchanging their new presents and toys brought by Santa Claus for each one.
Everybody feels lucky at Christmas time having their parents. For homes and churches around the world, the most celebrated holiday of the year on December 25th is significant. Regarding Christmas, the intention is to celebrate the birth of Jesus, the exact date of which is not known. The Christmas party includes:
For Christmas time decorations, Evergreens, the symbol of eternal life, has long been used. The wreath of Christmas represents eternal life and the constant love of God for us. Holly is the most popular Christmas greenery, and there are several stories about it, one is that the crown of Jesus was made of holly, and his blood was represented by the holly berries.
The Christmas tree is an evergreen adorned with lights, decorations, and tinsel, originating from a “paradise tree” or plant in the Garden of Eden. Late in the 17th century, in Strasbourg, France, the use of the Christmas tree began to spread from there to Germany and then to northern Europe.
National Tree 6.5 Foot Kingswood Fir Pencil Tree with 250 Clear Lights
The Kingswood Fir’s thin pencil shape makes it a great tree to be displayed in tight corners and small spaces. Pre-strung with clear lights and hinged branch building, this tree quickly assembles and is ready for decoration. 28 “base diameter, including metal tree stand.
Highlights for National Tree 6.5 Foot Kingswood
- Measures 6.5 foot Tall
- Pre-strung with 250 UL listed clear lights
- All metal hinged construction with a sturdy metal tree stand
- Fire-resistant and non-allergenic
- Packed in reusable storage carton with Assembly instructions
Hinged Artificial Christmas Pine Tree, 6ft
Specifications: Overall Dimensions: 44″(Dia)x 72″(H) Weight: 15 lbs. Material: PVC, Metal Fluff Time: approximately 30-45 min. Minimum assembly required (with instructions) ONLY buy from Best Choice Products to ensure that the advertised product is purchased. Some vendors on this page will provide a service of inferior quality.
Highlights for Hinged Artificial Christmas Pine tree
- Best Choice Products to ensure that you’re buying the advertised product. Other sellers on this listing will provide an inferior quality product.
- 6ft, Hinged branches just need to be fluffed out, creating an eye-catching addition to any room during the holidays.
- 1000 branch tips easily fluff in approximately 30-45 minutes to create the natural appearance of a full-bodied, genuine pine tree.
The start of the Christmas gift started with the three wise men, with their three Christ child presents. People have since created different things to tell their kids where their Christmas presents came from. In early Christian legends, the historical Saint Nicholas was known to save storm-tossed sailors, stand up for kids, and give gifts to the poor.
History of Christmas
Christmas is both a sacred religious holiday and a social and economic event throughout the world. Through traditions and practices that are both spiritual and secular in nature, people around the world have been practicing it for two centuries. Christians celebrate Christmas Day as the birthday of Jesus of Nazareth, a spiritual leader whose teachings are the cornerstone of their faith. Popular traditions include exchanging presents, decorating Christmas trees, church attendance, sharing meals with family and friends and, of course, waiting for the arrival of Santa Claus. December 25–Christmas Day –was in the United States since 1870 a public holiday.
The largest feast of the year is served on Christmas day. The festival begins with drinks and music, followed by a food procession. Once everyone sits down, the food is served and eaten, people drink and dance after dessert. Some of the traditional foods are pork, meat pies, roasted duck, geese, goats, plumb porridge, fancy cakes, wassail dishes, and toast.
Centuries ago, on festive occasions, Romans adorned their houses, public buildings, and temples, and we adopted this ancient custom. Windows, malls, streetlights and parking lot poles are decorated during Christmas time to celebrate this happy time filled with shopping, giving gifts and happiness.
Twinkle Star 300 LED Window Curtain String Light
High quality: 6.6ft*9.8 ft, 300 WARM WHITE LED lights. Make sure it suits you by entering your model number.
- 8 Modes settings: mix, in waves, sequential, slogs, chasing/flash, a quick fade, twinkle/flash, and steady on. UL Certified Input and Wire: 29V Voltage Safe Curtain Lights with UL certified, leads to UL plug-in transformer’s 29V safe input.
- Simple to use: plugin directly and unplug it for power on and off. A standard outlet for the US, voltage 110. The controller plug: 1.5m/5 ft. LED light controller: 1.2m/3.9 ft.
- Great lighting: WATERPROOF(IP44) Ideal for decoration indoors and outdoors. Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Birthday, Kitchen, Window, Bathroom, Festival
Christmas Eve Celebration
The celebration of Christmas Eve begins on the evening of December 24, the day before Christmas. The Christmas tree is displayed in its glory on this day, and the Pope celebrates the Midnight masses at midnight.
Christmas Day is a holiday that everyone shares and celebrates. It is a day that causes people to decorate their homes and churches, cut down trees and bring them into their homes, cover them with silver and gold.
Tradition Of Gifting
The most significant practice connected to Christmas is the tradition of gifting. It’s a favorite time of the year for most people with presents, parties, and feasts.
Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelet with 8 color pads
A perfect gift for mother, wife, family, Valentine Day kids, thanksgiving, Mother Day, Christmas Day, Birthday or any other anniversary.
- Special aromatherapy diffuser Magnetic bracelet and different scent change-A special locket design essential oil diffuser locket bracelet, you can change your favorite different scent to make you charming every day.
- Include 8pcs Pads with Various Colors to Suit Every Clothes-It includes 8pcs of high quality washable and reusable cotton refill pads in various colors, making your bracelet look different and simple to suit your clothes every day for different needs.
- Easy to use and wash-Drip essential oil on the pad for 3-5 drops. Simple magnetic closure locks the pad in place. With just one press, the locket opens easily. Only remove the pad and spray it gently with alcohol while washing. In cool water, rinse the felt pad and allow to dry
- Amazing Women / Mom Relaxation Gift-This gift package of jewelry is suitable for all ages. This essential oil diffuser bracelet that comes with a beautiful package is the perfect gift set for you or as a gift for mom /women/children/teacher/sister/daughter/nurse/ best friend on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving Day.
Gift Card in a Holiday Pop-Up Box
Gift Cards are the best way to give them exactly what they expect-even if you don’t know what they are. Amazon.com Gift Cards can be used in Amazon.com for millions of items. Item shipped is a single Amazon.com physical gift card nestled inside or with a free gift attachment.
- Gift Card is affixed inside a specialty box
- Gift Card has no fees and no expiration date
- No returns and no refunds on Gift Cards
- Gift Card is redeemable towards millions of items storewide at Amazon.com
The word ‘ Christmas’ originates from Christ’s Mass (or Jesus). A public service (sometimes referred to as Communion or Eucharist) is where Christians recognize how Jesus died for us and then returned to life. The’ Christ-Mass’ service was the only one allowed to take place after sunset (and the next day before sunrise), so it was Midnight for men! So we get the Christmas Mass name, shortened until Christmas.
People around the world are celebrating Christmas now, whether they are Christians or not. It’s a time when family and friends are coming together to celebrate their good things. People, especially kids, like Christmas too, because it’s time to give and receive presents!