The game is fun, one of the best you’ve been playing up to now. A drop of sweat is streaming down your forehead but you’re too trapped to clean it off in the game. Instead, it all breaks loose. Owing to overheating your notebook has crashed and you have lost all momentum. But the Laptop Cooling Pads could save you the trouble, and eventually prolong the lifespan of your computer. Wondering what’s the right purchase? Take a look below on our pick.
Havit HV-F2056 15.6″-17″ Laptop Cooler Cooling Pad
If you are a gaming enthusiast or a dedicated programmer, Havit Slim could be your best bet to keep your computer chilling. Acclaimed as the best cooling laptop pad, the device shows an enticing esthetic supported by an ultra-slim design and three powerful 110 mm fans illuminated by blue LED indicators. Crafted in high-quality multi-directional metal mesh, Havit Slim offers a secure and wear-resistant carrying surface for your laptop even on the go while the additional USB ports and power switches add convenient flexibility.
- Brings in 65 CFM of airflow
- Dimensions: 15 x 1.2 x 11 inches
- Equipped with 3 blades
- Generation of Minimal Noise
AICHESON Laptop Cooling Pad
When you’re sick of using a laptop that will still overheat after a couple of minutes of use, then it’s the official time to rest. Your go-to option is the Aicheaon Laptop Cooling Pad since it not only cools your laptop but also features an adjustable pad that helps you to position it in the most comfortable way. That way, even though you work with your laptop for an extended time, you won’t damage your back and neck. Of greater convenience, the pad orientation may be changed to an angle of 0 °, 7 °, 14 °, 19 ° or 21 °. No doubt, it’s not shocking when you look at these adjustment options that the Aitcheson prides itself on having the most customizable cooling pads on the market. And while the Aitcheson Cooling pad’s adjustability is a positive thing, when it’s not placed correctly a laptop might easily slip.
Aicheson designed this cooling pad with anti-slip silicone grip to prevent that from happening. This grip is located at the bottom of the board, which stops the laptop from sliding down a table when the friction is weak. It also helps to shield the bottom of the cooling pad from scratching since the anti-slip grip is made from rubber. So, you can put the cooling pad on any surface without the fear of injury. However, in terms of securing your laptop, Aicheson didn’t stop there. The cooling pad is also fitted with an iron handle, and as such, it can bear up to 100 pounds of weight. Remember that some may be too small or too large for your laptop; so, it may be a waste of time and money to just settle for any laptop cooling pad that comes your way. Luckily, the Aicheson cooling pad is built with a meshed net of diamond metal that makes it compatible with any device, regardless of the size or weight.
- Equipped with four spades
- Large adjustable
- Turns at a top speed of RPM 1500
- Suitable for all Notebooks
TECKNET Laptop Cooling Pad
Ideal for both careless gamers and casual users, the TECKNET N5 is designed to provide a comfortable working surface that will keep you and your laptop cool. It has never been so quick to work with the laptop on your lap. A dual ventilator configuration guarantees advanced heat dissipation. Dual intake vents and a curved architecture allow you to use your laptop on hard as well as soft surfaces. You may also hold the cooling pad to rest on a pillow or comforter without overheating. Always designed with portability in mind, N5 is lightweight and ergonomic and is USB powered.
- Apps USB Drive Ports
- Switch speed of 1200 RPM
- Weighs 1.76 livres
- Height adjustable changes
Cooler Master NotePal X-Slim Ultra-Slim Laptop Cooling Pad
If you’re playing games, Cooler Master that sounds like a bell, but while the brand excels in producing reliable desktop cooling systems, their NotePal X-Slim is only average. Built for up to 17 inches laptops, X-Slim features a mesh surface and comes equipped with a 160 mm heavy-duty fan that spins up to 1,500 RPM. The ultra-slim profile makes the unit portable whilst you can use the mat on your lap or on a gaming desk with two height options.
- Noiseless refrigeration process
- Works only with a single fan
- Supports diagonally sized laptops up to 17 inches
- Airflow at 70 CPM
Kootek Laptop Cooling Pad 12″-17″ Cooler Pad
Kootek is a cooler and sleek laptop stand built to add flexibility to your desk. You can control five built-in fans independently through 3 operating modes – just press the switch to power up to three, four, or all five. Blue LED lights evaluate the state of work and improve the esthetics of the room. A super quiet activity ensures minimal environmental impact and won’t interrupt your music or game. Instead, 6 height settings help you find the most convenient angle for working, playing, or watching a movie.
- Compatible with 12 to 17 “laptop sizes.
- One 5.9-inch fan and four 2.76-inch fans have the superior cooling capacity and can be individually operated.
- The dual USB hub allows additional devices to be connected.
TopMate C5 12-15.6 inch Gaming Laptop Cooler Cooling Pad
Designed with gaming aficionados in mind, the TopMate Gaming Laptop Cooler is one of the best 12 to 15.6-inch screen diagonal laptop cooling pads for computers. This top-notch laptop cooling system features multiple operating modes and six velocities. Five fans – one large central ventilator and four outer ventilators – provide ample cooling power to keep optimum parameters for even the most requested systems. All operated from an intuitive control panel with touchpad buttons and an LCD display. The topmost Gaming is made of plastic and metal mesh and is sturdy and durable. Make sure you have a great mouse for wireless gaming too, and you’ll be on top of your game!
- A portable cooling pad produces a constant and evenly distributed flow of air, which dissipates heat produced by the CPU.
- The LCD monitor contains information about the different statuses.
- Three modes of service and six speeds.
- Height-adjustable angle to four different positions plus a flat storage and carriage alternative.
- Hinged flap stops slipping back on the laptop.
Thermaltake Massive Notebook Cooling Pad
Thermaltake Massive is a cooling notebook pad designed to attract the admiration of your colleagues or gaming buddies with its sleek style and elegant lines. This compact and lightweight laptop cooling system combines ergonomic features and the first-ever Thermaltake adjustable temperature sensor that controls the fan speed to provide optimal thermal efficiency according to various heat points. Convenient viewing angle and hand location, digitally operated functions, and whisper-quiet operation make this device a total must-have.
- Automatic velocity change and 120 mm fans controlled by dual temperature.
- Adjustable temperature sensors track your laptop to up to four different locations.
- Attractive appearance improved with a sheet of brushed aluminum.
- Hexagon-shaped mesh provides an optimal airflow rate to help refrigerate.
Tree New Bee High-Performance Gaming Laptop Cooling Pad
Tree New Bee isn’t one of the most popular but it might be the best laptop cooling pad for gamers and developers alike. The rough look contrasts with the sweet bee logo but it speaks plainly of the heavy-duty characteristics of the pad. The unit is made of robust plastic and metal, providing an aerodynamic airflow that reduces internal heat by up to 18 ° F. In addition to the cooling efficiency, Tree New Bee also changes the height of the laptop to boost the viewing and typing angle.
- Slim, lightweight, compact docking station with four heavy-duty fans.
- Aerodynamic airflow architecture facilitates heat dissipation and increases efficiency in the cooling cycle.
- The ergonomic architecture provides a clearer view and corrects the angle of typing to reduce wrist pressure.
Thermaltake Massive 14 Steel Mesh Panel Cooling Pad
Thermaltake Massive 142 strives for simplicity, with a slim design and dual cooling capacity. As its brother above, it does not boast an automatic speed change but comes with larger fans and integrated indicator lights. If LEDs lighting up your laptop fan as a Christmas tree isn’t really your thing, then know that Thermaltake thought mercifully to equip this device with separate fan and LED switches. The user experience is essentially characterized by the ergonomic principle developed to provide an ideal viewing angle and comfortable positioning of the hand. Switch the fan on, lie back in your gaming chair and pull an all-night game!
- The dual 140 mm fans have guaranteed superior cooling performance.
- Fan velocity control and separate LED power switch.
- Hexagonal cooling mesh decreases the wind resistance and creates a consistent surface airflow.
- Supports 10 to 17 “laptop sizes.
- Dual sliding laptop levers protect your computer.
Belkin CoolSpot USB-Powered Laptop Cooling Pad
Belkin CoolSpot is all about simplicity and this machine cooler awes even if some may describe it a little too Spartan. Ideal for laptops up to 15 inches in height, it boasts an incredibly slim and ergonomic design. The angled top positions ideally for your laptop to type while the rubbery ledges keep the computer in place. Great for use on hard surfaces thanks to gripping pads underneath, CoolSpot provides sturdy support designed to facilitate heat dissipation and prevent overheating.
- AirFlow Wave Technology produces a steady and uniformly distributed stream of air.
- The slim and lightweight architecture was developed for portability.
- Enhanced cooling efficiency by taking out the cold, rather than pressing it in.
Targus Portable Lightweight Chill Mat Lap Cooling Pad
If you are looking for the best cooling laptop pads for your gaming or desktop job, keep on looking. Targus Lap Chill Mat was not intended to keep your system cold but rather to keep it chill while it rests on the lap or other soft surfaces. Dual fan construction helps distribute heat and marginally enhances the efficiency of your laptop while offering unrivaled comfort through the soft neoprene exterior. If used on a rough surface a raised back improves ergonomics while the compact and lightweight style ensures portability. Targus Lap Chill Mat is without question one of the best remedies for the most popular issue of overheating laptops. Do check out our list of the best gaming mousepads to find out more
- Also when the fans are off, open sides and ventilated grill maintain an optimal airflow.
- Dual fans suck out the hot air and facilitate fast heat dissipation, enhancing the functionality of a laptop.
- Fit for scale up to 17 “notebooks.
- And on bare skin soft neoprene offers warmth.
AVANTEK Laptop Cooling Pad
AVANTEK promises to patch a quick when the laptop runs hot and you need an urgent solution to cool it down. Developed to optimize airflow, AVANTEK Laptop Cooler uses two 160 mm fans which run over 1,000 RPM at speeds. Under your system, a large metal mesh panel disperses the airflow and provides efficient heat dissipation. An ultra-thin build and a 10° angle of inclination ensure portability and easy use when shooting or browsing the web on the battlefield.
- Limited fit for 12 to 17 “laptop models.
- The extra USB port allows one additional device to be attached.
- Whisper-quiet fans don’t reach noise levels of 26dB.
- EVA non-slip feet provide traction on rough surfaces and prevent slippage.
Otimo Laptop Cooling Pad
Otimo Laptop Cooling Pad is a superb external fan system for laptops designed to keep the temperature of your computer low even while using it at maximum capacity. Attractive visuals improve the robust construction; a five-fan system with blue LED lights produces an air volume of 74.35 CFM and spins at variable RPM to ensure effective cooling. This laptop mat is compact and compatible with a number of 12-17 inch sized computers. Find more great products like this by checking out the best wireless keyboards in our guide.
- 6 Levels of height adjustment and anti-slip feature make Otimo Cooling Pad an attractive angled stand.
- Expanded compatibility via external USB port; comes with 3 ft USB cable included.
- Comfortable portability assured by a compact and lightweight build.
CM Storm SF-15 – Gaming Laptop Cooling Pad
Designed with the reckless gamer in mind, Cooler Master’s CM Storm SF-15 boasts the chunky gamer esthetic looks that easily complement your gaming laptop, but its features go well beyond the esthetics. The SF-15 shows an excellent cooling output provided by the efficient but quiet 160 mm fan; an adjustable airflow enables you to choose between low noise and ultimate cooling capacity while the red LED strips underneath spice up the design with gamer aggressivity. And it’ll even blend in with your trendy laptop bag.
- Silent 160 mm fan spins for full cooling at 1200 RPM or 700 RPM for quieter operation.
- Comfortable handle with rubber for easy portability.
- Pegs with height change designed to improve your gaming experience.
- 6 LED strips give your gaming console a sleek glow and complement its violent look.
- Ideally suited for up to 15.6-inch computer laptops.
Macally Laptop Cooling Stand
The Macally Laptop Cooling Stand, while not as high-tech as our other choices, remains an excellent and versatile option if you want a more convenient and environmentally friendly solution. The construction of bamboo is lightweight and earth-conscious, and the fiber is solid to guarantee stability.
Nevertheless, the dual-fan device, both of which measure 2.5 “is the main attraction, and although thin, they blow more air than larger single fan units can handle. The USB cable also feels solid, unlike flimsier versions, and drivers are not needed so they cool your laptop instantly as you work to meet deadlines or enjoy gigantic gaming sessions.
- Organic bamboo making
- 2.5 “dual-fans
- Three height adjustable
- Powered by USB
To prevent excessive heating of the laptop, I suggest that you use Cosmic Byte Asteroid Cooling Pad which offers maximum airflow to cool your laptop and supports approx all standard laptop size.